Monday, October 4, 2010

Idea Page (Artifacts 2)







































Reflection questions:
1) a. What main topic does the artifact relates to? In what way?
    ans: Invention, ingenuity, and entrepreneurs; because the main thing I'm discussing on this idea page is industries and business. 
     b. Which other main topic does it also relate to?
     ans: It also relates to the building of the modern economy.
2) Why did you choose this artifact, and how much time did you spend creating and /or processing it?
ans: I did not choose this artifact, Mr. Kinzer chose it. It took me around 30 minutese to do this.
3) What insights and understanding have you gained from the creation and/or processing of this artifact?
ans: It taught me the importance on making correct choices while operating a business, otherwise things will turn out very bad. In addition, I started to think about what really is industrialization and its effects.
4) Does this artifact reflect your best work and/or ideas? Why, or why not?
ans: This artifact might not reflect my best work, because I did not take notes completely on this idea page.
5) Rate this artifact on a scale of -5 to 5 (0 is neutral) for the following four criterion.
    a. Impact on the quality of your portfolio.2
    b. Impact on your level of enjoyment and happiness. 0
    c. Impact on your learning. 1
    d. Level of creativity and Originality. 2
ans: 2. 
6) Any additional comments.
ans: This idea page only included parts of my recorded notes during class. 


No comments:

Post a Comment