Monday, October 18, 2010

Original Prezi (Artifact 16)

http://prezi.com/fr9j26wzx0y/edit/ - go to my prezi


Reflection questions:
1) a. What main topic does the artifact relates to? In what way?
     ans: It relates to Universe through a microscope, because we are telling a story back in time, like using lenses, looking at things - story.
     b. Which other main topic does it also relate to?
     ans: It doesn't relate to any other main topics.
2) Why did you choose this artifact, and how much time did you spend creating and /or processing it?
ans: I didn't choose this artifact, it took me around 30 minutes, plus the pictures gathering and processing.
3) What insights and understanding have you gained from the creation and/or processing of this artifact?
ans: I can't think of any insights, but by telling the story, it helped my understand because I'll have to organize and re-process all the knowledge I've learned.
4) Does this artifact reflect your best work and/or ideas? Why, or why not?
ans: I think this does reflects my best work since I've discussed it with Sabrina, so I won't focus only on what I think.
5) Rate this artifact on a scale of -5 to 5 (0 is neutral) for the following four criterion.
    a. Impact on the quality of your portfolio. 1
    b. Impact on your level of enjoyment and happiness. 0
    c. Impact on your learning. 1
    d. Level of creativity and Originality. 1
    ans: 1
6) Any additional comments.
ans: No comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment