Monday, October 18, 2010

Research Collaboration and video presentation (artifact 14)

- Diary of a working class man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFqTp8_gCjM – Go to my video on "language and fashion across social class."
Reflection questions:
1) a. What main topic does the artifact relates to? In what way?
ans: It relates to class consciousness in an overt way. The topic is clearly stated " language and fashion across social class."
b. Which other main topic does it also relate to?
ans: There is no other main topics that it relates to.
2) Why did you choose this artifact, and how much time did you spend creating and /or processing it?
ans: I chose this topics because i know it will be easy for me to come up with examples since lots of literary work can be used. It took me around 2.5 hours to write the script and another 2 hours to record it and process the video.
3) What insights and understanding have you gained from the creation and/or processing of this artifact?
ans: The cruelty of reality, that social class is what most people judge others by, and that they can be seen in many ways.
4) Does this artifact reflect your best work and/or ideas? Why, or why not?
ans: I think it reflects my best work, I provided very strong and readily understood examples, and it took me a lot of time to look back through my novel shelf.
5) Rate this artifact on a scale of -5 to 5 (0 is neutral) for the following four criterion.
a. Impact on the quality of your portfolio. 4
b. Impact on your level of enjoyment and happiness. 5
c. Impact on your learning. 4
d. Level of creativity and Originality. 3
ans: 4
6) Any additional comments.
ans: No comment



1 comment: